About JTEKT Corporation
JTEKT was formed in 2006 from the merger of two Japanese companies with a long-time presence in North America. The merger combined the steering and bearing expertise of Koyo Seiko (operating in North America since 1958), and the machine and driveline expertise of Toyoda Machine Works (operating in North America since 1977). The merger created a global company capable of providing a diverse array of technology-driven, high-quality products to the world's leading automakers.
Seek to contribute to the happiness of people and the abundance of society through product manufacturing that wins the trust of society.
Corporate Activities Standards
- Follow proper business practices and engage in fair, transparent, and free competition based on a respect for the law.
- Derive concepts from the market, provide the best in quality, technology, and service, and obtain the satisfaction and trust of customers.
- Carry out global environmental improvement activities proactively and aggressively.
- Respect the individuality of employees, create workplaces that are motivating to employees and enable them to fulfill their potential, and strive to provide each with abundant living circumstances.
- Maintain close communication not only with shareholders, but also with society, and disclose corporate information properly.
- As a good corporate citizen, aggressively pursue activities that contribute to society
- Follow international rules, observe the laws, cultures, and customs of countries and regions where we have operations, and seek to contribute to their growth.
Compliance & Ethics
JTEKT North American Operations strive to create an environment of honesty, respect, and integrity. We are committed to providing the highest quality products and services to our customers in full compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. Anyone wishing to express a concern about unethical or illegel behavior pertaining to business or team member actions may use the neutral, 3rd party helpline 24 hours a day, everyday.
JTEKT North American Operations Compliance & Ethics Helpline: 1 -866-458-4429
How the Helpline Works
When you call the Compliance & Ethics Helpline, you will be greeted by a trained Communication Specialist who will ask you a series of questions to better understand the nature of your concern. The Specialist documents, in detail, the situation you describe. No call-tracing or recording devises are ever used, and if you wish, you may remain completely anonymous At the end of the call, you are given a unique identification number and a check back date, after which you may follow-up on your report. lf additional information is needed from you, you will be asked for it when you call back. Then, the Specialist writes a report and forwards it to JTEKT for response, review, investigation, or action, depending on the nature of the call. This service is not a 911 or emergency service. Do not report events presenting an immediate threat to life or property. lf you require emergency service, please call the local authorities.